Nose Reshaping – The non-surgical nose job
Nose reshaping or the non-surgical nose job is the latest technique to quickly and painlessly, straighten a bend in the nose that could otherwise only be done by surgery.
This simple dermal-filler approach to nose reshaping is a quick procedure with little to no bruising, no anesthetic, and no extended healing time. In this case, a hooked nose was given the illusion of being made smaller by the placement of dermal filler above the hook.
Dr Simon Rosenbaum says “the results are great and the price is a fraction of surgery. A typical rhinoplasty would cost you $6000 – 8000 whereas the non-surgical route would cost from just $715 and can last up to 18 months”.
Who is suitable?
People with -
- hook shaped noses that need straightening
- slightly crooked nose
- small nose that needs building up
- Asian nose that would like more height and nose tip
- a nose that appears too large or too small in comparison with other facial features
- a bump on the bridge of the nose
- a wide nose
- a nasal tip that droops, protrudes, or is enlarged
- a nose that is crooked or off-center
- a nose that was injured so that the nose is asymmetrical
- a nose that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty
For more information, please call on 07 5509 0077 or complete the contact form below.